Elements of Mathematics: Foundations (EMF) is an online curriculum designed for mathematically talented students that covers Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Geometry, Precalculus and beyond in grades 6–8.
EMF Offers Proven Solutions That Work for All Stakeholders …
… Because Schools and Districts Need to Allocate Resources Wisely
- Covers Pre-Algebra through Precalculus and beyond in grades 6-8.
- Exceeds all national and state math standards.
- Learning Management Systems integration.
- Scalable for any sized district.
… Because Teachers Want All Students to Learn and Grow
- Stretches the brightest students by challenging them at their ability level.
- Effective in-class differentiation.
- No additional teacher training required.
- Automatic grading, online gradebook and weekly progress reports.
- Free up time to work with non-EMF students.
Partner Schools, Districts and Organizations
Join the growing ranks of school, districts and organizations providing talented students with the most advanced secondary school mathematics curriculum available today!
- Barrington 220 Community Unit School District, Illinois
- Broward County Public Schools, Florida
- Collier County Public Schools, Florida
- Fairbanks North Star Borough School District, Alaska
- Madison School District, Arizona
- Pembroke Pines Charter School, Florida
- Project MEGSSS, Missouri
- Scheck Hillel Community School, Florida
- St. Mark's Episcopal School, Texas