Elements of Mathematics: Foundations (EMF) is an online curriculum designed for mathematically talented students that covers Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Geometry, Precalculus and beyond in grades 6–8.
While most programs never go beyond mathematics of the late 17th century, EMF teaches a modern approach, including thorough introductions to Abstract Algebra, Logic, Set Theory, Number Theory and Topology.
EMF Offers Proven Solutions That Work for All Stakeholders …
… Because Teachers Need Time-Saving Tools
- No additional teacher training required.
- Automatic grading.
- Effective in-class differentiation.
- Online gradebook and weekly progress reports.
- Free up time to work with non-EMF students.
… Because Schools and Districts Need to Allocate Resources Wisely
- Covers Pre-Algebra through Precalculus and beyond in grades 6-8.
- Exceeds all national and state math standards.
- Learning Management Systems integration.
- Scalable for any sized district.
Partner Schools, Districts and Organizations
Join the growing ranks of school, districts and organizations providing talented students with the most advanced secondary school mathematics curriculum available today!
- Barrington 220 Community Unit School District, Illinois
- Broward County Public Schools, Florida
- Collier County Public Schools, Florida
- Fairbanks North Star Borough School District, Alaska
- Madison School District, Arizona
- Pembroke Pines Charter School, Florida
- Project MEGSSS, Missouri
Download the EMF for Schools brochure.