Elements of Mathematics: Foundations (EMF) is an online curriculum designed for mathematically talented students that covers Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Geometry, Precalculus and beyond in grades 6–8.
While most programs never go beyond mathematics of the late 17th century, EMF teaches a modern approach, including thorough introductions to Abstract Algebra, Logic, Set Theory, Number Theory and Topology.
EMF Offers Proven Solutions That Work for All Stakeholders …
… Because Teachers Need Time-Saving Tools
- No additional teacher training required.
- Automatic grading.
- Effective in-class differentiation.
- Online gradebook and weekly progress reports.
- Free up time to work with non-EMF students.
… Because Schools and Districts Need to Allocate Resources Wisely
- Covers Pre-Algebra through Precalculus and beyond in grades 6-8.
- Exceeds all national and state math standards.
- Learning Management Systems integration.
- Scalable for any sized district.
For more detailed information, download the EMF for Schools brochure.